Car Insurance - Vermont Laws, Requirements and Quotes
Required auto insurance coverage in Vermont and where to find Vermont car
Required types of auto insurance in Vermont:
- proof of financial responsibility.
- no fault insurance is not available in Vermont.
Liability Minimums: 25/50/10
First number : amount limiting payments to a single person per accident.
Second number : maximum payment for all injured persons per accident.
Third number : property damage liability maximum for one accident.
Best auto insurance rates in Vermont:
We recommend You start comparison shopping with most established
and trusted service:
Car Insurance Vermont
Get instant car insurance quotes, free and non-obligatory.
Some of the VT cities and towns you'll find insurance
Barre - Bennington - Brattleboro - Burlington - Colchester - Essex
- Junction - Ludlow - Manchester - Middlebury - Milton - Montpelier
- Morrisville - Newport - Northfield - Randolph - Rutland - Saint Albans
- Saint Johnsbury - Shelburne - South Burlington - Springfield Stowe
- Waitsfield - Waterbury - White River Junction - Williston - Woodstock