Car Insurance - South Dakota Laws, Requirements and
Required auto insurance coverage in South Dakota and where to find South Dakota
car insurance quotes.
Required types of auto insurance in South Dakota:
- bodily injury.
- property damage liability.
- no fault insurance is not available in South Dakota.
Liability Minimums: 25/50/25
First number : amount limiting payments to a single person per accident.
Second number : maximum payment for all injured persons per accident.
Third number : property damage liability maximum for one accident.
Some of the SD cities and towns you'll find insurance
Aberdeen - Belle Fourche - Brookings - Chamberlain - Clark - Custer
- - Eagle Butte - Hot Springs - Huron - Madison - Milbank - Mitchell
- Mobridge - Pierre - Rapid City - Sioux Falls - Sisseton - Spearfish
- Sturgis - Vermillion - Watertown - Winner - Yankton