Car Insurance - Rhode Island Laws, Requirements and
Required auto insurance coverage in Rhode Island and where to find Rhode Island
car insurance quotes.
Required types of auto insurance in Rhode Island:
- bodily injury.
- property damage liability.
- no fault insurance is not available in Rhode Island.
Liability Minimums: 25/50/25
First number : amount limiting payments to a single person per accident.
Second number : maximum payment for all injured persons per accident.
Third number : property damage liability maximum for one accident.
Some of the RI cities and towns you'll find insurance
Barrington - Bristol - Central Falls - Coventry - Cranston - Cumberland
- East Greenwich - East Providence - Johnston - Lincoln - Middletown
- Narragansett - Newport - North Kingstown - North Providence - North
Smithfield - Pawtucket - Portsmouth -
Providence - Riverside
- Rumford - Smithfield - Tiverton - Wakefield - Warren - Warwick - West Warwick
- Westerly - Woonsocket