Car Insurance - Nebraska Laws, Requirements and Quotes
Required auto insurance coverage in Nebraska and where to find Nebraska car
Required types of auto insurance in Nebraska:
- bodily injury
- property damage liability.
- uninsured motorist.
- underinsured motorist.
- no fault insurance is not available in Nebraska.
Liability Minimums: 25/50/25
First number : amount limiting payments to a single person per accident.
Second number : maximum payment for all injured persons per accident.
Third number : property damage liability maximum for one accident.
Some of the NE cities and towns you'll find insurance
Albion - Alliance - Auburn - Aurora - Beatrice - Bellevue - Benkelman
- Blair - Broken Bow - Chadron - Columbus - Cozad - Crete - David City
- Elkhorn - Fairbury - Falls City - Fremont - Gering - Gothenburg -
Grand Island - Hartington - Hastings - Holdrege - Imperial - Kearney
- Kimball - La Vista - Lexington - Lincoln - Mc Cook - Minden - Nebraska
City - Norfolk - North Platte - Ogallala - Omaha - Oneill - Ord - Papillion
- Plattsmouth - Scottsbluff - Seward - Sidney - South Sioux City -
Superior - Valentine - Wahoo - Wayne - West Point - York