Car Insurance - Montana Laws, Requirements and Quotes
Required auto insurance coverage in Montana and where to find Montana car insurance
Required types of auto insurance in Montana:
- bodily injury
- property damage liability.
- no fault insurance is not available in Montana.
Liability Minimums: 25/50/10
First number : amount limiting payments to a single person per accident.
Second number : maximum payment for all injured persons per accident.
Third number : property damage liability maximum for one accident.
Some of the MT cities and towns you'll find insurance
Anaconda - Baker - Belgrade - Big Sky - Big Timber - Bigfork - Billings
- Bozeman - Browning - Butte - Chinook - Choteau - Columbia Falls -
Conrad - Cut Bank - Dillon - Ennis - Eureka - Glasgow - Glendive -
Great Falls - Hamilton - Hardin - Havre - Helena - Kalispell - Laurel
- Lewistown - Libby - Livingston - Malta - Miles City - Missoula -
Plentywood - Polson - Poplar - Red Lodge - Ronan - Roundup - Shelby
- Sidney - Stevensville - Whitefish - Wolf Point