Car Insurance - Maine Laws, Requirements and Quotes
Required auto insurance coverage in Maine and where to find Maine car insurance
Required types of auto insurance in Maine:
- bodily injury.
- property damage liability.
- uninsured motorist.
- no fault insurance is not available in Maine.
Liability Minimums: 50/100/25
First number : amount limiting payments to a single person per accident.
Second number : maximum payment for all injured persons per accident.
Third number : property damage liability maximum for one accident.
Some of the ME cities and towns you'll find insurance
Auburn - Augusta - Bangor - Bar Harbor - Bath - Belfast - Bethel
- Biddeford - Boothbay Harbor - Brewer - Brunswick - Calais - Camden
- Caribou - Damariscotta - Ellsworth - Falmouth - Farmington - Fort
Kent - Freeport - Gardiner - Gorham Gray - Hampden - Houlton - Kennebunk
- Kennebunkport - Kittery - Lewiston - Norway - Old - Orchard Beach
- Orono - Portland - Presque Isle - Rockland - Saco - South Portland
- Waterville - Westbrook