Car Insurance - Indiana Laws, Requirements and Quotes
Required auto insurance coverage in Indiana and where to find Indiana car insurance
Required types of auto insurance in Indiana:
- bodily injury
- property damage liability.
- no fault insurance is not available in Indiana.
Liability Minimums: 25/50/15
First number : amount limiting payments to a single person per accident.
Second number : maximum payment for all injured persons per accident.
Third number : property damage liability maximum for one
Best auto insurance rates in Indiana:
We recommend You start comparison shopping with most established
and trusted service:
Century Auto Insurance Indiana
Get instant car insurance quotes, free and non-obligatory.
Some of the IN cities and towns you'll find insurance
Anderson - Aurora
- Bloomington - Carmel - Columbus - Connersville - Crawfordsville -
Danville - Edinburgh - Elkhart - Evansville - Fishers - Fort
Wayne - Franklin - Greenfield - Greensburg - Greenwood - Hammond -
Indianapolis - Kokomo - Lafayette - Lawrence - Lebanon
- Madison - Marion - Michigan City - Munster
- Nashville - New Albany - Noblesville - Old Madison - Portage - Richmond
- Seymour - Sheridan - Shipshewana - South Bend - Southport - Topeka
- Valparaiso - Vincennes - Wakarusa - West Lafayette - Westfield - Westport - Winona Lake -