Car Insurance - Alaska Laws, Requirements and Quotes
Required auto insurance coverage in Alaska and where to find Alaska car insurance
Required types of auto insurance in Alaska:
- bodily injury
- property damage liability.
- no fault insurance is not available in Alaska.
Liability Minimums: 50/100/25
First number : amount limiting payments to a single person per accident.
Second number : maximum payment for all injured persons
Third number : property damage liability maximum for one
Availlable in AK:
Anchorage - Bethel - Big Lake - Chugiak - Denali - Dillingham
- Fairbanks - Haines - Homer - Juneau - Kenai - Ketchikan
- Kodiak - Matanuska - Nome - Susitna Valley - Moose Pass - Petersburg
- Port William - Skagway - Soldotna - Southeast Alaska - Thorne Bay
- Valdez - Wasilla -
Home :: Car
Price Guide :: Auto Insurance
:: Vehicle History Report
:: Car Finance Loan :: Credit
Car Parts :: Car
restoration and customization
:: Directory ::